General Information Cy-8 Planter
- We suggest you consider purchasing our hinged 8-row SU-8M planter designed for single-seed planting of calibrated and non-calibrated seeds of corn, sunflower, castor bean, beet, sorghum, as well as beans such as soybeans, broad beans, lupine, and various melons and gourds, with simultaneous (separate from seed) application of granulated fertilizers and packing of soil in rows.
- We can provide disks without holes that can be used as blanks to fabricate the seeding, disks for a variety of crops fit for your needs.
- The weight of the planter is only 2,050 pounds, which makes it convenient to aggregate with tractors of 60-80 hp, allowing to save considerably on the purchase or rent of a more powerful tractor.
- The weight reduction of this mounted planter increases the tractors maneuverability, allowing you to sow some hard-to- reach parts of the field, which can be left unsown after bigger machinery (narrow parts, turns, corners and curves of a field). Helping make the most of areas under crops.
- Design and special features allow the planter to be used on fields with minimum tillage (heavy and rocky soils).
- Precision planters ensure planting to a preset depth without the need for manual labor, making a required distance between the plants. The pneumatic seeding units installed on a precision planter reduce seed crushing by 10 times compared to mechanical seed meters.
- SU-8 planter is provided with a PTO driven suction fan equipped with freewheeling clutch protecting the belt drive from excessive wear and tear.
- Quality guaranteed by plain design, which makes the planter more reliable and usable, providing for easy, fast and inexpensive maintenance.
- We have been manufacturing our planters in the Ukraine since 2006. SU-8M, successfully planted over a billion acres on the fields of Ukraine, Russia,Moldova and Kazakhstan.
- Fully loaded planter include : precision seeding monitoring system, plastic fertilizer and grain hoppers, pivoted-disc hydraulic markers; and two sets of seed disks.
Scope of warranty: 500 acres or 6 months
Seeding monitoring system